They say the first step on the road to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.
Hi, my name is Ashleigh and I am a Vampire Diaries addict. I live and breathe Delena and Katherine Pierce is my queen (as you can probably tell just by one glance at my blog and url).
I was born July 11th, 1992 (7Eleven) at 3:33 a.m. This is not a joke. I speak English (obviously) and am fluent in French. I’m Canadian so obviously I say “eh” all the time, drink maple syrup like it’s water, play hockey and live in an igloo with my pet beaver. Ice and snow are just amazing contributors for internet connection.
I like to make gifs and youtube videos, and talk about random crap that no one cares about on twitter.
I’m a relatively nice person, so don’t be scared to talk to me. I’m opinionated, but it’s not likely that I express those opinions here. That’s what twitter is for.
Other than The Vampire Diaries, my tv show obsessions are:
Friends, Nikita, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory.
I occasionally watch Pretty Little Liars and I sometimes watch Glee if I’m ever in the mood for crappy character development and shit storylines. Bazinga.
I have a tendency to have angsty or doomed ships for otps. Here is my list of otps:
ross&rachel, monica&chandler, damon&elena, stefan&katherine, stefan&caroline, spencer&toby, alex&michael, nikita&birkhoff, quinn&rachel, puck&rachel, darcy&elizabeth, jack&elizabeth penny&sheldon.
Here are some random facts:
- I love all of my friends and followers probably more than they love me.
- Nina Dobrev and Dianna Agron are flawless.
- Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, and Nina Dobrev are the best. Period.
- Chandler Bing and Sheldon Cooper are my spirit animals.
- Pride and Prejudice (2005) is my favorite movie of all time.
- Damon Salvatore is better than all of you.
- Jenn and Lianne are the best people in existence.
- She is the Caroline to my Elena